Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

RHARHA IN ''MY TRAVELLING LADY"SERIES

      They say its not about the journey..........its about the destination

                            My destination........
                                              Oblivion........


They say bloods thicker than water but what about floating in a sea of nothingness........

Stranded in a dead sea.........lost but not found
                          Blind to myself........


                         Air is my only friend.....

                                             The waves are my enemies....


         Am i still myself Or am i a replica of just another life lost.....


                              death sets the horizon......
                                         hello darkness....
:                                                      hello sunshine....

                                     goodbye mooon... goodbye sun....
                                                                Time is the only constant.....
                hello sunshine..... 
                                  hello darkness.......

                       time is on our side......


  Nothingness turns to potential.....


                                 The horizon becomes my destination....
                        My soul that i seek becomes my journey....


 Photography by Chiacha Lin
Styling& Art direction by RhaRha 

2 comments: